Committed to the redevelopment plan for the Eureka Springs Community Center Campus.
Our redevelopment plan:
- IMPROVES the quality of life for residents through development of a community center, splash park, and community trails.
- LAUNCHES a professional opportunity by adding 13,000 Sq. Ft. of Class A office space.
- CREATES a multi-use green space including an outdoor sports areas, farmers markets, and an exhibition space.
- STIMULATES economic development by adding accessible meeting space for government and private meetings.
- RESPECTS the environment by developing a strategy for energy-efficient and sustainable facilities.
- ADDS a community greenhouse, youth activity room, and community living room for community gatherings and growth.
The Eureka Springs Community Center Campus includes the Community Center, the Business Center, the Farmers' Market, greenhouse, soccer field, and trails.
Why is a Community Center donation a great investment in our community?
Louie and Stephanie Crider
We love Eureka Springs and we are proud to support the ESCC. From educational and fitness classes to general recreation facilities and more, what a great resource for our town. It’s also a great way to help keep part of our old high school alive.
Your Donation Means the World
The financial support of the Community Center comes from only three sources: memberships, donations, and grants. We have no corporate mega donors, no tax collected funds. We have what we have always had...YOU.